Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Well we decided not to wait...

if we are not pregnant this month we are off to the fertility specialist. This is my second month on the Clomid which is just about making me crazy and I believe that I am ovulating and that makes me believe that there may be some other problem. We have an appointment on Halloween (of all days:) with Dr. Mackenzie at Houston IVF so at least we can go in and have (more) tests done and see if there is something going on. My hope is that she tells us everything is fine and we just need to give it a bit more time. Or that there is a small problem that can be fixed easily and inexpensively!! I did find out today that Clomid is now on the $4 prescription list at Walmart and that will be great if I need to stay on it! So we will see what happens, I should be able to start testing on the 29th of this month to see if I am pregnant but if not at least we have an action plan!!

No comments: